16 November 2005

Welcome to the Windy City

It's wintertime. Last night sucked. All night, the wind was blowing and the whole dropping 30 degrees in a short period of time. I found out that my apartment has cross-ventilation. I love how my door, which had the deadbolt on, rattled the whole time. Before leaving work, the fog was so thick that you couldn't see outside from the window behind my desk. This morning, I was too stupid to pull out my scarf before leaving for work. The morning wasn't so bad and the snow was kind of cool to watch from the window, but it was all I could do to get to the bus stop walking against the wind. At least it pushed me to my apartment. It was the first time that I was glad that the management has the heat cranked up.

I think tomorrow I will go shopping. My paycheck should be available to spend and I need new shoes. Considering there are several blocks of shops near work, it might be hard to choose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home